ESG Safe is a Women-Owned Small Business Enterprise. The Coronavirus crisis exposed weaknesses in global supply chains resulting in counterfeit goods and price gouging, while straining the ability of businesses and governments to efficiently keep employees and customers safe during a pandemic. Concurrently, businesses are accelerating implementation of Environmental Social Governance (ESG) plans to meet their internal goals.
ESG Safe’s mission is to deliver B2B products and services that significantly improve outcomes of public health, public safety, and workforce readiness, while reducing environmental impact.
ESG Safe is an authorized reseller of regulated disinfectant, PPE gear, among other B2B products. Buyers can be assured of quality and availability. We only offer brands we believe in. They are best in class, often new innovative game changers, and almost always available for immediate delivery. Our team will guide you to the best solutions.
Christine Speedy, Founder
Over three decades experience successfully growing B2B businesses in all facets of leadership. Why this business now?
“I believe our products can transform lives and communities with better student outcomes, better patient outcomes, and improved safety while reducing operational costs.
Our lead technology product enables automated accurate communication in any language. Our lead 4 in 1 disinfecting product presents a substantial opportunity to mitigate health risks while also improving the environment, a lifelong passion. I was probably 8 years old when I got the whole neighborhood to save their newspapers and aluminum cans and I’d pick them up weekly, then load up my mom’s entire station wagon and we’d take to the recycling plant.
Second, I want to give young adults the opportunity to join me in building a business, without the need to raise capital.
Third, our communities, including non-profits, are struggling right now. I want to increase my support of community education needs, including my favorite non-profit, Jr Achievement of South Florida.
- Founded 3D Merchant Services, developing business for innovative start-up financial cloud technology company. Brought in $25M transactions first year, acquired over $100M annual transactions from my blog, and acquired multiple billion dollar companies as clients, with 99% annual year over year retention; contributed to their successful acquisition in 2019.
- Founding member Jr Achievement of South Florida Circle of Wise Women; 20+ years volunteer, teacher, mentor and supporter of their entrepreneurship, financial literacy and workforce readiness programs.
- C-Suite Council, Tower Club of Fort Lauderdale
- Consultant to C-Suite technology and product innovation executives, for all business aspects, making them more profitable and secure.
- Payment Card Industry Qualified Integrator Reseller certified, a rare, but much needed certification to stem growing data breaches.
- National Resource: Speaker, consultant to consultants, guest columnist for national credit magazine on credit card processing security and compliance.
- Founded multiple successful B2B start-ups, including ecommerce storefronts, leading to their acquisition.
- Past internet Sports Business speaker attended by every US major professional sports league and the NCAA.
- Experience with every aspect of sales and marketing; helped companies launch hundreds of new products with design, prototyping, packaging, trade show and other services.
- Paralegal…just because!
- My favorite title: Dame de la Chaîne to La Chaîne des Rôtisseurs