ESG Safe is a Women-Owned Small Business Enterprise. The Coronavirus crisis exposed weaknesses in global supply chains resulting in counterfeit goods and price gouging, while straining the ability of businesses and governments to efficiently keep employees and customers safe during a pandemic. Concurrently, businesses are accelerating implementation of Environmental Social Governance (ESG) plans to meet their internal goals.
ESG Safe's mission is to deliver products and services that improve workforce and public health safety with cleaner air, water and surfaces, while mitigating environmental impact, and meeting social governance goals.
ESG Safe is an authorized reseller of regulated disinfectant and PPE gear. Buyers can be assured of quality and availability. We only offer brands we believe in. They are best in class, often innovative game changers, and almost always available for immediate delivery. Our team will guide you to the best solutions.
Christine Speedy, Founder
Over three decades experience successfully growing B2B businesses in all facets of leadership. Why this business now?
"Number one I believe our lead 4 in 1 disinfecting product presents a substantial opportunity to mitigate health risks while also improving the environment, a lifelong passion. I was probably 8 years old when I got the whole neighborhood to save their newspapers and aluminum cans and I'd pick them up weekly, then load up my mom's entire station wagon and we'd take to the recycling plant.
Second, I want to give young adults the opportunity to join me in building a business, without the need to raise capital. Third, our communities, including non-profits, are struggling right now. I want to create enough free cash flow to make larger donations to support community education needs, including my favorite non-profit, Jr Achievement of South Florida.
- Founder 3D Merchant Services, developing business for innovative start-up financial cloud technology company. Brought in $25M/yr transactions first year, acquired over $100M annual transactions from her blog, and acquired multiple billion dollar companies as clients, with 99% annual year over year retention; contributed to their successful acquisition.
- Consultant to C-Suite technology and product innovation executives, for all business aspects, making them more profitable and secure.
- Payment Card Industry Qualified Integrator Reseller certified, a rare, but much needed certification to stem growing data breaches.
- Speaker on data breaches and credit card processing security, and advisor, guest columnist for national credit magazine.
- Former founder of multiple successful B2B start-ups, including ecommerce storefronts, leading to their acquisition.
- Past internet Sports Business speaker attended by every US major sports league and the NCAA.
- Experience with every aspect of sales and marketing; helped companies launch hundreds of new products with design, prototyping, packaging, trade show and other services.
- Founding member Jr Achievement of South Florida Circle of Wise Women; 20+ years volunteer, teacher, mentor and supporter of their entrepreneurship, financial literacy and workforce readiness programs.
Andrew Dietz, HVAC specialist
- Extensive experience in providing asset management, property management, and leasing expertise for class A & B properties.
- Portfolio Management of Seven class A & B assets totaling approximately a million-square footage between Florida and North Carolina.
- Throughout career continuously managed multiple 400 room USA hotels, with predominant responsibility for capital expenditures and overseeing property improvements.
- Loyalty driven sales professional obtained close to 100% retention of tenants over Twenty-Seven years unless the tenant was relocating to a new city.
Christopher Fort, Business Development